World of Careers
Students in high school and college, adults with disabilities who are looking for a job, you are invited to participate in a career exploration workshop:
- Learn the details of jobs in today’s workplaces
- Meet individuals who work in health care, education, engineering, social work, TECHNOLOGY, RESEARCH, FUNDRAISING, POLITICS, the private and public sector.
- Ask entrepreneurs about starting a business
- Gain information to plan for your own employment future
- Join us and expand your knowledge of careers.
- When: Wednesday May 7, 2014
- Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm
- LocationThe Museum of Science, 1 science Park, Boston MA .
You are invited to World of Careers, a career exploration workshop, unlike any you have ever attended. You will have 15 minutes to conduct an informational interview with a professional: at the end of the fifteen minutes a bell will sound and you now have another fifteen minutes to conduct another informational interview with a new professional and so on and so on, until we break for lunch. After lunch you can select a workshop to attend
A light Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To register for World of Careers fill out the registration form.
Family Fun - Beep Baseball
Our Space Our Place invites families with blind and visually impaired youth to spend the morning of Saturday, May 17Playing Beep Baseball.The event will be from 10 am to noon at the Boston Common softball field, zone 1.If you are interested in attending, fill out the registration form.